Fuzion Dance Collective Policies
2021-22 Studio Policies
- Enrollment begins May 1, 2021
- Enrollment Fee - $50 per dancer
- Early Bird Enrollment Fee
- $40 when enrolling in May
- $45 when enrolling in June
- Early Bird Enrollment Fee
- Audition Fee - $50 per dancer
- Click this link to complete the Audition Registration - Link coming soon!
- Enrollment and audition fees are Non-Refundable and due at the time of enrollment and auditions.
- There must be at least 6 dancers enrolled in a class by September 30th, or the class will be closed and the dancers enrolled will be placed in another class.
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Families enrolling 3 or more dancers will have the tuition fees waived for the dancer with the lowest tuition. Competition rehearsal tuition cannot be waived.
Fuzion Annual Recitals
- Winter Showcase
- Spring Recital for Shooting Stars
- Solo/Duo/Trio Recital
- Spring Recital for Fuzion Dance Collective: Crew and Company
- ALL Dates and Locations TBD
Tuition and Extra Fees Payments
- Tuition is due by the 10th of each month August through May
- Recital Packet Fees are due November 15, 2021
- Please see Class Descriptions and Enrollment tab for Recital Packet fees
- All accounts are required to have a bank account number or credit card number on file at the studio.
- ALL tuition payment will be put on AUTO BANK DRAFT unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Failure to make a tuition payment on time will result in a $10 late fee
- Recital Packet Fees are due November 15
- Failure to pay the Recital Packet Fee by December 1 will result in a 10% late fee
- After placements and auditions have been finalized, your extra fees will be billed to your account:
- Audition/Enrollment Fees are due at the time of those events and will billed at the time of registration
- August, September, October, November, December, January
- August Choreography Workshop Fees – due August 10
- “Extra Fees”: Entry Fees, Showcase Fees, Costume Deposits, Workshop Fees and Admin Fees will be divided into 6 or 8 payments due at the end of each month August-January
- 5% discount on "Extra Fees" if you pay the 6 payments IN FULL by September 30 - must pay cash or check to receive this discount
- February: Remaining Costume Balance Due
- Late Fee: there will be a 10% late fee on all late extra fee payments
- Dancers with unpaid tuition or extra fees by Dress Rehearsal will not be allowed to participate in the Spring Recital until their account is paid in full.
Class Withdrawal Policy
- There is a 15 day withdrawal policy. Fuzion must receive a withdrawal notice in writing stating the dancer's name and classes the dancer chooses to drop. 15 days from the day the letter is received the dancer will officially be removed from the classes requested. All fees accrued those 15 days must be paid.
- There will be no costume refunds for dropped classes, withdrawals from the studio, or decisions not to participate in the recital after November 15, 2021. A student that withdraws from a class after purchasing a costume will be notified when their costume is available for pick up. Costumes not picked up by June 1, 2022 will be donated.
Class Uniform Policy
- Dancers are required to wear the assigned class uniform for each class and rehearsal they are enrolled in.
- If a dancer does not wear the appropriate class uniform to class and rehearsal, they will be marked absent. (please refer to the Attendance policy)
- You can find all class uniform requirements under the Class Descriptions and Enrollment tab.
Attendance and Make-Up Policies
- Dancers must be committed to their dance classes and rehearsals. In order for the dancers at Fuzion to excel throughout the year, it is very important that they attend dance classes and rehearsals.
- Dancers are allowed a maximum of 4 absences per class per year, including rehearsals.
- After the 4th absence in a class/rehearsal, dancers will need to make up any missed classes/rehearsals.
- Failure to make up absences can result in removal from the class(es) and/or competition dances with more than 4 absences. If a dancer is removed from class(es) or competition dance(s), no refunds will be given.
- If a dancer cannot attend a make up class, a private lesson with the instructor can be scheduled.
- Private lesson fees must be paid prior to or at the time of the lesson.
- Private lesson fees are as follows:
- $25 - 30 minutes
- $50 - 60 minutes
- Dancers are responsible for filling out a make-up form and handing it in to the appropriate teacher.
- Should a dancer become injured and is unable to participate in class or rehearsal, dancers must abide by the following rules: Dancers must sit through class to receive attendance credit OR dancers must make up missed classes to receive attendance credit. All dancers must abide by the attendance policy set for competitive dancers.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Occasionally Fuzion has to close due to inclement weather. Parents will be notified by email by 4:00 pm on the day of cancellation. Cancellation notices will also be placed on social media and the local new stations.
- Photos are taken of the Fuzion dancers throughout the year in class, at competitions and at Fuzion events. Many of the photos are posted on the Fuzion Facebook page, on the website and on various flyers for advertisements.
Release of Liability
- As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
- The undersigned gives permission to Fuzion School of Dance, Inc, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.